Re: [OAUTH-WG] [UNVERIFIED SENDER] Re: PAR: pushed requests must become JWTs

Justin Richer <jricher@mit.edu> Mon, 13 January 2020 17:32 UTC

From: Justin Richer <jricher@mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 12:32:41 -0500
Cc: "Richard Backman, Annabelle" <richanna=40amazon.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, oauth <oauth@ietf.org>, Nat Sakimura <nat@sakimura.org>
To: Vladimir Dzhuvinov <vladimir@connect2id.com>
References: <8D1DD3BF-97B5-416A-B914-6867FD3553B0@amazon.com> <72A27E43-72C6-44D0-8D95-07FBF8CE332F@lodderstedt.net> <CA+k3eCSL5nS81uKbL3sPh9-SesPnaLsGgnO2=R4jjDy-fSVGKw@mail.gmail.com> <CAANoGh+9+g=2kzh5k-n5eOVHNX=F6kxWbwrP-u=yG-F_C02i8g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCSSSnX2oCoSvtGpbZZCQ+xydaE0g1SseikAs19M8VBLpw@mail.gmail.com> <CAANoGhJ+mffKvDSgHYuX+kYTCS_jyvQVYqia10LTRDg4Vw7jNw@mail.gmail.com> <CAC46A6B-229C-4B5A-AEE3-A2D8662A81DB@amazon.com> <1A5C82C9-383D-4C09-8233-3C9D0C85A1F6@mit.edu> <d689cba5-2453-60a1-7ec8-895e32eb1a1b@connect2id.com>