Re: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth WG Re-Chartering

John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> Thu, 15 March 2012 10:49 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to:x-mailer:x-gm-message-state; bh=7MhhjoextuHBzhYc/axhIV3lKU3ugYJQKi0XFOtr4MU=; b=osZNrf+8X+pY7V0jV4w8YDILr6cZuHwYXuQRR4yzbNybQlFG2lMBB5MvyTHC9Q+qOg YADEAU4pg8w03piuiOeFTCcLHRGgDpWxPXpaVssCSENsQbebUyqI1ZzLuznVW31YGd6R quqvtnVE1SsKE6EOnaVna1PEy8YS1qTje1t8HT8NxKYiPNMCm4S2mOnIdMZOwMwpBD4x bJ73bIdxa3HCwHerbhqLy36wJpngEYPE9FMhMh7sLu8Tzob0sxA5srikvF0spqxtI1fv Z7xmT56IujLCUB5J0YKF6INS7Dtk6NNLlQTshNgNSfEQ7tUFGBXtpPBP0TrIvw8YyQ+N 1OUw==