Re: [OAUTH-WG] [apps-discuss] Web Finger vs. Simple Web Discovery (SWD)

John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> Fri, 20 April 2012 15:12 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to:x-mailer:x-gm-message-state; bh=QfY2UKM7Xfy9xfvybU6+wIXoda53e/iQoIvFqUH+0OY=; b=HjaJCbhZIuZbXK9uumRwRHVrovSglp7znv0+PoqsrTQIv7wo6vn9CJfesS6VMsPGWA 5+HvtBeCIVHkL9bDMueDj6TvTasjkfc62nsKkg5AveFx+67nDRMnW96J9Tj3TAPSSijF yrbd/w0ZbuzgqFRBOOjQisyNtsGYkbzFxBzJrDHFP7ws4mWpYBJ1xZh2UltZ1JXxsmg8 vmAtlzr1P9KaEyPZiCx4peGFYtXiwTNYSQdknv6YepAQ4uZnOqJ25hl/FLmPCRIT7neH izrJir3YMwoiAONuVDMqPlmlbXNsguWx3pvNiMFI2k2JpcX70wdkDw29xsJEkL6pECp0 GhNg==