Re: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth WG Re-Chartering

"Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <hannes.tschofenig@nsn.com> Thu, 15 March 2012 09:08 UTC

Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:08:01 +0200
From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <hannes.tschofenig@nsn.com>
To: ext Nat Sakimura <sakimura@gmail.com>, Anthony Nadalin <tonynad@microsoft.com>
Cc: oauth@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth WG Re-Chartering

Hi Nat,

We currently have 5 new items proposed for the new charter. That's quite
a lot and I expect resistance from the IESG (given our previous history
of being somewhat slow with our work).

If you want a new item something else has to be dropped instead.
Anything you do not find as important as the draft you mention below?

Ciao
Hannes