Re: [OAUTH-WG] Basic signature support in the core specification

William Mills <wmills@yahoo-inc.com> Mon, 27 September 2010 17:08 UTC

From: William Mills <wmills@yahoo-inc.com>
To: Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com>, Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 10:08:40 -0700
References: <C8C15057.3AC64%eran@hueniverse.com> <D01C840D-BA0A-42AE-A6C4-C43E6E84C2F2@gmail.com> <255B9BB34FB7D647A506DC292726F6E1126BFB1574@WSMSG3153V.srv.dir.telstra.com> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E72343D45D80132@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <CD71CDA0-15FA-4860-87EA-BE9C4B6932E4@gmail.com> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E72343D45D80136@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <AANLkTimKJGRBqXPiUVROYQNRhj0KPEp0C4K8KXqUHjsr@mail.gmail.com> <9706DE2E-1691-48D1-BC8A-3AEEEAB5C6C4@gmail.com> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E72343D460DB2F3@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET>
acceptlanguage: en-US