Re: [OAUTH-WG] [UNVERIFIED SENDER] Re: [UNVERIFIED SENDER] Re: New Version Notification for draft-fett-oauth-dpop-03.txt

Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <rifaat.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 05 December 2019 11:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=lz8OnM39yZRuMBh7l/z7QFbFeiE203wlmhJrDT/na1w=; b=TB8SbBhtsN+dr+7SmKdVG1IwAPfQYuxBzQmChtaHmDEWx06NTglq/8E2feQyJNeF9x VVH93iaqq84Q1zClzONA43Nc1IcdRGmE0altbIw3uSCzRaVGdpBFjBdhP6FLVLi8f8/d BD/xf/sRvjmpJM55m2pygD1l4DuWooZSYxunl+K2t5SSM1Y4bPt7bT7jl7wGybTBtSCA H14z7mNiWtGn58dTIkoPkCsJFN4iKdFivKTxuV3eI0i0BnN66m1YU6UCvutexTIJJ0kd SIzXCNUsMa8nQa7mRtsyTW5zO+PZrplLBk2ia5+SdVvkQ3gA6fYeg2tmIruaeKXBv0gz DWww==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lz8OnM39yZRuMBh7l/z7QFbFeiE203wlmhJrDT/na1w=; b=gjV5uuDIQ+8hRe1Q7iOjmpZX3Qrr6e8vwQVT+Wwr83AA9Aa/xf9FWJOc05BuKcjYb2 MOg/oX03NER+Kgno88uWrM1s8908n6uxdnkhWWifmDhJHKRSZPt1RlYn6URuHpYugb6v bphwrJNFyp6O9eHPH0jt1YEMvDNDdWt+4eOFk0Ubdld1JHZ3yRe3Pr5URYrkjogqL+CM b+bRsXKPh62+ygJCWW7NYX2FCJthm1vKc0mhKrlRnXPbg4jNQRJZyvOSRkfn/die+Ij1 /a4HOnqGcHlL/QinujALY64IxCpiOOUzc0/l4og1XJSfg0eEaYKgMvZRegZ15jwYmdA+ Mntg==