Re: [OAUTH-WG] AD review of draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-02

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Thu, 21 June 2012 19:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h=date :subject:from:x-mailer:message-id:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:in-reply-to:references :received:received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1340306823; bh=MLbeV oOdf1TUcrgq7WFhHX0Q3GCj7v+6qh6r+GQ5sHQ=; b=W0LF62jzvspXVgIpDbALG N4TMdRUTF6b1jMDfMzJGA6NKGgraiRchSAIYB2P6+MwFmCdK+aNJoZjCMzZwC2W/ RnpWTcEXBvel9Y+w9pwD4P5foBoioL4IYef6ctq88L9ibN6lgFddOBxXgp5Sq0ST CYcG5lOIIjq8ukhvSHR5lujQJKnybz5KuP+yG8vekCZug23C4CjiqjH2QadXEZ7Q YyO4itVfdoX+7itkT9Z7JfUQuI5wVArtxQI9P5T3TnLgzel1qeikXnO4BvTiiyu/ 9h/wAsf4zeUF5nx8Ps5EduBDnWWf1jEJbN1hXZL24JkNw6VmMA7zUxf3SW4pUHq8 g==