Re: [OAUTH-WG] Second OAuth 2.0 Mix-Up Mitigation Draft

Roland Hedberg <roland.hedberg@umu.se> Sat, 23 January 2016 15:27 UTC

From: Roland Hedberg <roland.hedberg@umu.se>
To: George Fletcher <gffletch@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 15:26:54 +0000
References: <BY2PR03MB442662C73E3904E73D9B9EFF5C30@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <2EB9855D-BAB2-4B90-B649-F1B24B8834EC@alkaline-solutions.com> <DC542E43-8D0B-4728-AB46-AC70F190D8AD@ve7jtb.com> <80218A07-9D37-42A3-B90A-56AEDBC3A86C@alkaline-solutions.com> <CAANoGhJT8j0ZO09kBJHpg+QVkFi-RuoA42Rb+zd698aC9AmLUw@mail.gmail.com> <CAAP42hCzVtXiECAZzaU-YEQe01BPbOc6OTL-u=PLQkxdsYeSfQ@mail.gmail.com> <56A260B6.4060302@aol.com> <478C8683-0E47-43E7-A7F3-75F89AB1DCDA@alkaline-solutions.com> <EB5584D0-33AD-4CEB-8A51-D30A4D57B7BE@ve7jtb.com> <56A27C3E.2070301@gmail.com> <56A27D8A.3040804@aol.com>
x-pgp-agent: GPGMail 2.5.2
x-originating-ip: [31.208.6.237]