Re: [OAUTH-WG] Next Steps for the JSON Web Token Document

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Fri, 01 November 2013 19:53 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=04vhuw6zEfsyVyjmzHFIKxTMcjhpP0aP40tNj5bwHQw=; b=mmVp/8ISJYdRpMDzyT/sCctkzcCPyCRHa7bYka3ldj32fqtjP98NPZGSvsP1KYwc7k 8e73qn1lrNTCtbTLkinrD9isJOEnFSEpFvSEYAFYwtAqbHBTTFcdgHrjtK4PT/NpsClW ItdYljmBfndazCkoChDpceGwcJtwlAVlBZEZpVmY54I26zgTEVe6k/niNzrbu3zCxpIc 2lEKEtps4vE5G4tUlQgNynNjx5eikzZkmhCt/odcLi+3UVo5UVcjjmvwY4cnXxvvi/2V dqigc5hcY9iN7MRY7+CydJTN8c9EY4+x7nC2TkvTy6ZdjOEtmQlJcMZKAPi2HltYax9/ 0DMQ==