Re: [OAUTH-WG] TLS version requirements in OAuth 2.0 base

Rob Richards <rrichards@cdatazone.org> Thu, 17 November 2011 11:07 UTC

Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 06:07:18 -0500
From: Rob Richards <rrichards@cdatazone.org>
To: Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org>
Cc: oauth WG <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] TLS version requirements in OAuth 2.0 base

Please refer to this thread about the problem with requiring anything
more than TLS 1.0
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg07234.html

You will end up with a spec that virtually no one can implement and be
in conformance with. I still have yet to find an implementation out in
the wild that supports anything more than TLS 1.0

Rob