Re: [OAUTH-WG] Rechartering

David Recordon <recordond@gmail.com> Sun, 12 September 2010 01:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=CN9CR0xjQrZDYDMXm+gwEMzOAYT2Y4qfmfxRDM0Ybug=; b=enmUG42ETdt2lYMByA94u+xcfNkaMynfYdjUCibCrQ7MUl30pV53nv0PBnRwdxKrAd AOqCwmZ+F8hL5s7Afw8Gvrh1curjVdTFpjljA2bO2ZRKLFMFdJJGcNZkJCg4sWbLHe0a L+g3JqGIBqrRXyzYb/MbAkl0w/YT+hIcvHNrc=