Re: [OAUTH-WG] New Version Notification for draft-fett-oauth-dpop-03.txt

"Richard Backman, Annabelle" <richanna@amazon.com> Wed, 27 November 2019 01:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=amazon.com; i=@amazon.com; q=dns/txt; s=amazon201209; t=1574819207; x=1606355207; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=p5LiRElMTKNmqwMuBbJwxYHUb4GhnZjZYlJLfx23x8E=; b=dXsRUeIHnvR1elCwKUTcGan7hD9Hafhgd2ZP4ofSEUc3eqxpo4lgcC7a 0Wq3zsG5Cg+SqDxGS/ilSSvkjHpIDhPy+WD5E30M74NndnSwv0F6CLIUi anNVs7OgGQoPr7Kgq2S1IIdLFTGmuXglFsaj+J8hPodKr7HfhOZXvPfzu 4=;
IronPort-SDR: 7CW4vFDNtq1QpcohRxAp8zdOklOd2RJY6rUIRwRbmc1V6ZswbHKWy5G9kfZ/46KDr1wbzrfzmg PX84na3iRNOQ==