Re: [OAUTH-WG] Web Finger vs. Simple Web Discovery (SWD)

John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> Thu, 12 April 2012 18:31 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to:x-mailer:x-gm-message-state; bh=eum2+dM7V5NLLCj69VErw4gEfOzOPu+t6HrkUrAHBAw=; b=laaM/9FC7O/BGD/rCv8ESmSabF2P9l1Sx4Pn+4ImUKUNwsMt90N1clK9KnO+V8sLsM gtxxlkgsfBbCSVF+j8LeHgmLE5QzZJ55t3vvlqxxwEr8i/VgowNud6g5UyMAhaybEyCT N6GsiLTP/lUqMMN3la9k9DRQIR58d1AvJFI/gMS4tVAXRrBB2PPuDryNTb1Cph5Op2xh lXpuY1+CadW+r8QugzkGvbpzkblCdzkCqraOW6usfO2/VYVuJIjsu7EhlDRSbBpJe/da bx07nnHQ0xuW47CohRXTY3resCNeRMwheKZJXdKVZQBxwyHT1dQ05gF6unCyqhQSTGBA fgdg==