Re: [OAUTH-WG] New Version Notification for draft-hunt-oauth-v2-user-a4c-05.txt

Nat Sakimura <sakimura@gmail.com> Thu, 24 July 2014 12:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=6GCHw35DX1mhTf60yXSUKxTuQDgniS1FgrdU5cHOlcE=; b=0ZxEgJ9tRA7NnTXJ7UshwzOSzM8DPpZlZB/4wQreikrnOkATQfA+EpnokefNBkTTQT gcg6pxaV/uZapmD21CGZ9OKogT41Jj33wza6EhqRIobzAFBnua2kWMGDJAThq10H/oYd NdW70CHG3tbBQ9/ZrVh9ZUuWGlbp7J93KuHU6uIwGg4pLuJVPGIxKbdBD5J/OCzoGZga AuoeBj/ftjeQl99pLx+NsDVbZYXShm5sKzouaJ7LGusz9m5ItrMxMKcgajrw5O7M2Vdr U1vXnkrBlOWUUqU8cpNdiixfiRVPaTKLC1Yfl9I0de2xGNmkQtDTJPBDpMyAkQol3RM8 vZKg==
References: <201407221830.s6MIUYrf031075@outgoing.mit.edu> <CABzCy2CxNQ2d3=m9Bvc0+k6ikqZkwb940HwskvnAGvKoGnteSw@mail.gmail.com> <DE16B8D3-3590-45B3-BE08-D1A7CF9EF0FB@oracle.com> <CABzCy2B_iB1ZBskFJObKJjnftEH1STVyhx1-AE6Chrj76-se8g@mail.gmail.com> <F7F8C65F-C805-4C29-86F0-1835B7A80E3F@oracle.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739439ADDD8F2@TK5EX14MBXC294.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CAEayHEM4SAM_2DwF8ceC4sen++o7azZnP16xDR8EodqSkxFajA@mail.gmail.com> <04E6EF5C-F36C-4987-9BA6-AF92408EEFCE@mitre.org> <CAEayHENPDasnJ8JBgxRuZSkcWg3+=1g6gOJzodWAJtHqMmc_Ww@mail.gmail.com> <CABzCy2CWN81to7nAtxsnCjSiXFhzh+iOu-2zyg+cjfCSgQZqbQ@mail.gmail.com> <2cc10b23a4238ec0c76087b09d1d290a@lodderstedt.net> <6859A770-F6D2-4481-BD5F-2E73779BC745@ve7jtb.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739439ADDE116@TK5EX14MBXC294.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CABzCy2Ar_pJt30ctP6hQ47rpSUGMh-+rrYssWe+XFNY73dA_YQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAEayHENLvazYAcu==_3CM9x91DDqhHngtSarm4_qBu5Zf_-ipw@mail.gmail.com> <CAEayHENtujNPbVFYjO3iCN43RV3AWdxKFrX4qhDgMwKz6VtGhw@mail.gmail.com> <B3031E2C-8F1E-4DEC-B739-2F2FFC349D39@lodderstedt.net> <B86C4C6C-AC24-45DF-A3B4-F8D1A88BC64A@ve7jtb.com> <d4b20f338a298530b4a3430386502d25@lodderstedt.net> <1E5B5066-E619-4965-B941-62C2CD72A37E@ve7jtb.com>