Re: [OAUTH-WG] Report an authentication issue

Paul Madsen <paul.madsen@gmail.com> Thu, 21 June 2012 20:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=fvwSILADEGI35hhbaQGQcyrs5ZMu21c8BJJmJ8kEXx8=; b=0Q0PngTtxeeI/IuhJGjIH71IElfnEwLEIrjTyCqeiODBVi0uyUk7vIdYGFG5MaesY7 w1Jhfaf7xWRiKz9rRCdTvIW8j/QUZ/VHHlS7taRJWCMrS5Ge7jXh75cscZCYXVFJqx+7 gnaWKiULM3L5wfHMW7RvGhD36fzn3GbaISNT7Uk/bt9xgqtgzfYBqlVUH8QZsFNpKBwG /nDUrcAPLOBPDaloRgQ/JG32yE5RWankuVtNlk9dBtxgPSZG345UhXyc3ogRtvEvCd39 tc/nidCB2/pKpQy8gchDE8YdTWvcCJEs1HAbcG3S2YnxS66ePWA4Ixf/cCdZg3GU7IUW kqwg==