Re: [OAUTH-WG] A few comments on draft-ietf-oauth-rar-01

Torsten Lodderstedt <torsten@lodderstedt.net> Wed, 08 July 2020 16:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=lodderstedt.net; s=google; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=AJi2q1FIPvS7pPKFfp7NJFmH6Xql34tCFbnBoW/nFmo=; b=HkSz92CK1y3fDua4UnPpFZTDi16Ua6tFi0kFdGhPia05OZE58yTsYE1KccSfgm3CYv UkkOauGE8e64ctOsQRXZyko6drjbPh5CAJkBuNbQzCz7+r/7NYOYyyqr1sSGMxJpRxBB 3xoi33LKiuSpaTINM3uxCa4Z2YBdexQV2pmZCvitMPyJzANnvsdeqvrCMbbN69W5RZoj ENDy7KF+sX5SAbxLABZsGW4Yw/w3a9xO7m/r09Io7fIwI1IRY08dwBzJuLef1BxTrmqP IdBSOzwe6vc2QE+Wez0lSKISMps/C3YrR36c6AmZsqIYX8UR0aQHu/jDziJu5xpMRxCH LOcg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=AJi2q1FIPvS7pPKFfp7NJFmH6Xql34tCFbnBoW/nFmo=; b=jbFY+C1Tfzk/L2R5RfFC4fxQiz8hZwEYQL3j0zjmTmaeItc7CbKM2lG6Kc+zzpN/OS CEzOlkvdbCJqQhivJyBWAETrwTEwQ5TFIi4VHMddDVJjPUisS5hVDqYhjabUGd/5Uy7d CnO0JK2rw40lTc0VmycMtbdxbTyXkPTI8uNk/V2ZlS4EJWKirkiZJQdHhHIF5gKMKNBA qU1I9L/UYcvv6H1Q4hQ1u9YeSP4+BG3s3AJwrcbb4SIuwSdND5+1CConN58X/vGlpv6B WVmg8oj9FRlSIt0Gkwm0KvjPoWufdrv/7I1fGPlz0IiFh27crWLxiYr6j48CaorXA4kW IoRQ==