Re: [OAUTH-WG] draft-bradley-stateless-oauth-client-00

Nat Sakimura <sakimura@gmail.com> Mon, 04 November 2013 21:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=t5kkRrCy9pQoMhKvuDFEmVMskPvgbiZ2auKZ7pA4oH0=; b=wkEwoHJACs1OSA1LOC+CaK+JvyfSVOyLF9hcKmv3y2IHVaQi7s8ME8I7/f8u9mSlFM WOEcRMvLy4KARa9X7JJuoEj7XoTV+SaKRFtSw2GYwFkS2hKZL4Ta2Y7zf/yC2XdqS8H3 4MWmfDZOW2IDO15gAxHcuf5+9tFZBlv//Wj+DaF7A25xahWpXYH8NuEv0JKbU5pPEqBE BdVKy6gQ13iVJowJtSdLuzRFvJreRKSmqbqMspT281KbvD2bQntQxqS44Wfkw1h5bMXW FJ5AH/Bx3p3Wlu//IqINODMx6wSqDfx7Qs8FGoXSiyYrAvjAXawiKUvDjMVdtcj2T/PP Iu0A==