Re: [OAUTH-WG] Client cannot specify the token type it needs

Prabath Siriwardena <prabath@wso2.com> Mon, 21 January 2013 07:28 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=yAkMNpAzRAW1RjFS557VIiAjjePXHWsbOC77Sj7Fi7s=; b=YjYlRtGHfxeHp1eyxNcWecnuANL+UH+imBa2defXqxxsMIYVgh7+r9WSlk8ry9NCmE rKvgvV/GyBxqldMkhL6RgPog+aGYBVBDDKvmRRsHYVzcJjIfvkri5wEYfFBw9Okin0Af /8dwayH8LPfdGW6wTGddN8zYx5BY2eLrXcuMjECDSCjhPAHfOVV7VTbEdUjTaq2jIn63 iL1F5nypdiSynsY+2rcJIgpzM35sVizyXFiFOV0DSbynOyOuAeiApJx3hcNfyaTPYkvz 0d2Qj/57GUKXtO5+ehLWNIw5XmB5LuSfaPvL9tc131wr9qtHa+XEyx78vDH4oX10JEkN 630g==