Re: [OAUTH-WG] Call for Adoption - OAuth Proof of Possession Tokens with HTTP Message Signature

Warren Parad <wparad@rhosys.ch> Thu, 14 October 2021 15:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rhosys.ch; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=d314gBr9yb5tdgHFGUNNWqNRh0+/C75JHZtVn78+l5Y=; b=dfjlASzzUn/UBrfyAzTAoUBnfellqQUCRZuRtEpSU3xilRuFTA1p1U8p9DWIiGNhxO n4Q3UEvZGGh01rus2R5RxF+4UoH1XQu53QIchRwTVZbYPf18pjmIJ2qZuh7EmoXVi6mQ ZOktf1Lkxe1NscOP+i/ctyXCqZLY+O5s7enkXnbofiRzBzHJLcwpEBjnk75XvkJqMFIC AKlA0Swvx0qW+ywHYjzNvH17CNJOvC+guRp7B6QzwJhz59mrF0tm+c93fjTKw8GAZhGD reirAhbxt2EbJ/6KBABXZcXZdTOckhBbTDlFZPnIvpY7NVwhUKFqmOJns6QpON4g6ek0 ipow==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=d314gBr9yb5tdgHFGUNNWqNRh0+/C75JHZtVn78+l5Y=; b=U+thEc81J6SDNSjgFdos2u4PDeCzeblpldvrusfuwbv4G5XmrprXsyMa464soB20T2 dKAik9a/mNPoOV29GEwy8k+Oyl6XTzRWrxHSYLhvcQshhqZPZ4i0Y2ehqniJG/9/bszh UZ46a7fR84M1wxtu4EGEluI6nQzP5z4Hlfz8AX7cQU5fDB2dMT6cIfsSftA0nF2sr6IW wo3b6GTaODqh0aw3CDoXToU9x1qEWQR+W37ffBgROGBYwBGi3RwwnP1xXaOk4Dmz7Spw Ueh/k4jGRNFhfIfIyKr74gWMFzlp7PWOqnfOHElgH1Qr0co+cdlOhTTG6BPozrUzC5gC Cw3A==