Re: [OAUTH-WG] Followup on draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-12.txt

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Tue, 29 May 2018 22:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ZPTzh+xOOQ5F3jlHrZ9tkQ/9PQDTE0zpSzBPrqpSoVA=; b=yCscYQa4Ns5lb+68Z6Lwq9VDTSXToC10wTzHzfoNPvpqxh7ki+zG5ldtYa5vYZr7wR qhqaHGpLSYgk3E9m4cxu2aHaZ55u+elrYLkS0HDbzVFn44hUu13QGeuD/IRk05/5Qgab ja9WUhsTZTzMGhSK7Fg6LT9t2A8Lbrv2q40492HJnQY0/iSadZPSKBWvQA/Wh5mkz+O9 ldm2F8PFAMTwV6Z9wH+gbar0bIfTJyvRjJvuvz3IeLRSz8keDjYN+ECsGQ4YX7eOluAJ 4G2VoIQ+qrDPhZhtvht4VtHb0vr22+RuVq39V6Tx63pjuVJDGAg450K60hm5LcVCjNn6 SVvg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZPTzh+xOOQ5F3jlHrZ9tkQ/9PQDTE0zpSzBPrqpSoVA=; b=NYu2f81A3A8Mk9qbsM6EuFg3SMaIcH+PAUjrbk1bADQDNFNsy2KZqsegiTm4r2KTbl FHgVZvzbnIjnnZVoy/q+q62lsJkZ9ifwMEytqAMniMam57Gwx9zBDHtKaasU1gtX43kp TWiRWzt9Ss3ta1wjbB3cOUtAzupXG829PjK0QSicf7WeYYGJf3krN/Vy1KqKWtpXlJpS T2ozxc67svR9SI1QJa4JmyaFN3X1Gbxn9eLB8baiwgmninChFb98eR9LEqsZLw8c8/9G liTRA12Xvqvfs+1khgnFOY6NbnLlKm+dZzvHXRuZmHzj+dvX31B5QjfkhpcmoOS7hVec /D1w==
References: <CABcZeBNQaqg3wFuo=w3h4k+bB44pEPnoR-zZYM+AR7YDA=O8Gg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCRDyn7-1KEVYai8b-G_bLQZGTgiS2VFG9W3NWy2Ttu-nw@mail.gmail.com> <ef06d115-b178-16c3-76ca-4693d273ae41@free.fr> <CA+k3eCTeBqPHTs_vUrFOcEOT3CHJptJN8m3_M3LDYyL=WrL5BA@mail.gmail.com> <CABRXCmxSY75_tSA6uE4jtMMeX4aXOGEzWBLhkKXOOgg9ZUNNuA@mail.gmail.com> <SN6PR00MB03015D1AAF670587060EE199F5910@SN6PR00MB0301.namprd00.prod.outlook.com> <CABRXCmy8WnhSYGSz+wu2NQvz1E2Jr_Jx-=cH=tM_xVT0UaQp6g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCQdyuFA6FKUg4onMPhQ6VxfcOQ6vLSW_GijLsF+NOBaSg@mail.gmail.com>