Re: [OAUTH-WG] First draft of OAuth 2.0

Chuck Mortimore <cmortimore@salesforce.com> Wed, 24 March 2010 16:10 UTC

From: Chuck Mortimore <cmortimore@salesforce.com>
To: Anthony Nadalin <tonynad@microsoft.com>, David Recordon <recordond@gmail.com>, Torsten Lodderstedt <torsten@lodderstedt.net>, Mark Mcgloin <mark.mcgloin@ie.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:10:36 -0700
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: OAuth WG <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] First draft of OAuth 2.0

Agreed - I think that stems from my original note...sorry if it accidentally put words in your mouth.   I do believe that the original flow was authored by Dick when he was at Microsoft, and it's my understanding that you've actually similar pushed code; I've at least seen fairly detailed information indicating it can be used for integration of ADFS and Azure.

Is Microsoft interested in the flow?    I have lot's of mutual Microsoft customers that ask me to support the pattern; I really hope that you see the same and are getting behind this.

-cmort