Re: [OAUTH-WG] [WRAP] WRAP in GSMA OneAPI

David Recordon <recordond@gmail.com> Thu, 06 May 2010 05:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=wLJHi2Juhush+VyD10YDqUxTjWHfB6Y/xhrLEFW5Ook=; b=n1xA6hmNMy1LqH15ursK610dm0RPvsDPv8Lc8x2dUueK2jF8DdahwJ0Qdq85hdRh1T NVnX4aJqiWbcDm1c92mpIB4TqaDFuSW4m19Eb8IYz6k7FqputijCP0snjyQtZpWKNuj6 HjfUvaOj+IfWZ7eEH4Cy5ub6lmYGp6Fx4V62U=