Re: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-07.txt

Denis <denis.ietf@free.fr> Tue, 09 May 2017 09:06 UTC

To: oauth@ietf.org
References: <148416124213.8244.5842562779051799977.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CA+k3eCTE1NM90QcZRFR0jATCqdeJWyTRUb6Ryp52n9FRg6aGpA@mail.gmail.com> <9199091B-5D7F-4D66-9EC5-CB0EF2D3CF6D@lodderstedt.net> <CA+k3eCTjmifjsbec80vGTE5Hw4ws7oARuaatDk4RYOLK26-87Q@mail.gmail.com> <CY4PR21MB050479DBD8A7AB6342682209F5330@CY4PR21MB0504.namprd21.prod.outlook.com> <30B37ED3-6E3B-4739-9917-BDEC198CA027@lodderstedt.net> <CABzCy2ArQ29xtyzT+t4i1fq9XZT+fMLgsw5oV75aFTkvVf8tgw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCRMwS7KiCyrGm8d6Syo=SpfR65zSb0MFJ8A1ns=DVrR0g@mail.gmail.com> <CAGL6epKM8DyTqG4gLr0OnVJXtZyhziiit7UnRjBs-ME0rvPtpA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCStAqU0kQOuyrOkjPO8zejf519ZxcVFzkV-y_feR8STUQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCQUeJyfROy1ZNSoPhQzLOSi4NTp8WLwehT-NrmyL=4z1Q@mail.gmail.com>