Re: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth 2.1-03 - WG adoption?

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Tue, 07 July 2020 23:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=KR+x7rqvtD1oChOr898twdijgA5nja6bDgZjlbAYUMY=; b=Lkbq0PPZfpWUBD7TscxgDUKXTXIXRc5R6XtGkKtraQ9VidSwoagaNEfvjEAa534rlx Cw95bVf6kA4NbxF/sHwUG2ge/Zb8Dg0oTwP6t1SpkU6jUkWfxPf2NcNC9UCOyZyaCiLj 6FyKk38xr+NAaQf/bK0IMCh/5i3XTE1vIqVw605nf7tsrc06G6UYhNxnkZpuU8HJKysb z39qyt8GF42ZX16ML1D0E375FxSzkSqFPyzIDZ27Zkm+WJjnwMybTxcK9Uz5VbJAMSbn KDAjYXKTxLo9jHTRMg03RPVMm7nLR4f0Nwvfk4F2RWQjjjD3rdDLBPSN/UjC38R+nHHA igxA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=KR+x7rqvtD1oChOr898twdijgA5nja6bDgZjlbAYUMY=; b=CXG10AdcbhKCzdX5XvmoNqyL8GEZv/LCy2jXWXQLMuvkrhGd9EHFy7HJzedwBHkjFe mhagppIcatoT0OFKZJD50K4cMWpFKpQ/nPm1CDaolOG4xSla6ZlR1UTpIY6rFmOi+vE2 njPPrlQ2pB4eh+WAxpUdzZpMPnl6rtNI6Dir4DpxV7+P17NxwniIlwIyJDmxbYGfQMUs dZGG3P3iXx8M3wOs1dly3axBjWqE1madPK13uFhX4gMfJR/Q4ukKd3nZRLs+LPHTzlez 72lyTpReTfsLqlz4l1KRuEE8EzuxCovZMyyj/STrcHxHPJRW1BwzrmGI6sLM06agmsRh GRSA==