Re: [OAUTH-WG] Report an authentication issue

Igor Faynberg <igor.faynberg@alcatel-lucent.com> Wed, 20 June 2012 19:06 UTC

Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 15:06:48 -0400
From: Igor Faynberg <igor.faynberg@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: oauth@ietf.org
References: <CAEEmcpEcNqNHwfVozD-NtfkruiB-v0MTszwNL4cob2rL=QQTSA@mail.gmail.com> <CABzCy2BZLff7EZoWaU+vmCWCgXUSSxn3x-evm-FwzKdnx7QeMA@mail.gmail.com> <1339792496.52712.YahooMailNeo@web125501.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <CABzCy2APCsGU9N00K4XYoa4Scxno51b_E=8MKD9MzZk6zxtc1Q@mail.gmail.com> <BDF3CDE9-B411-4366-9C5F-C3EA17938C21@matake.jp> <C05B5190-B0B7-42AD-A6DB-FABF190D2674@gmail.com> <59E470B10C4630419ED717AC79FCF9A9108898EE@BL2PRD0410MB363.namprd04.prod.outlook.com>