Re: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth Recharting

"Kepeng Li" <kepeng.lkp@alibaba-inc.com> Fri, 18 December 2015 00:59 UTC

Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 08:59:44 +0800
From: Kepeng Li <kepeng.lkp@alibaba-inc.com>
To: Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>, "oauth@ietf.org" <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth Recharting

Hi Hannes,

Thanks for putting this together.

>and specifications that mitigate security attacks, such as Proof Key for
>Code Exchange.

I propose to change it to:

and specifications that mitigate security attacks, such as Proof Key for
Code Exchange, and Sender Constraint JSON Web Token.

Sender Constaint JWT is mentioned in PoP architecture document, but it is
not
specified in detail. That is why we provided a separate draft for that.

Thanks,

Kind Regards
Kepeng

在 17/12/15 11:59 pm, "Hannes Tschofenig" <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net> 写入: