Re: [OAUTH-WG] Phishing with Client Application Name Spoofing

André DeMarre <andredemarre@gmail.com> Wed, 26 October 2011 20:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=4zezIFM3Ujek1T/vMNDL1gnShuW1F65V9abtpZQhaIk=; b=DMVfcDNYhMBAuWcK2qUiUrcnY+yZx6za0EUCa4Kya/h9lG8T37B5JWHvaK6N1c5NYl jh6yrUpmnJyJ2aq5PxC2dGnaUxWXmmbsAZmMJRgYxIRZqudIV+HIxR9emIE3OjWU/uv9 7IRVssMP+TDxPDncZeHbtyVHk74ElzNo0tef4=