Re: [OAUTH-WG] Rechartering

John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> Sat, 29 October 2011 15:31 UTC

From: John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 12:31:08 -0300
To: William Mills <wmills@yahoo-inc.com>
Cc: Dan Taflin <dan.taflin@gettyimages.com>, OAuth WG <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Rechartering

Some may argue that MAC tokens are not necessarily more secure:)

Eran's solution may well be sufficient for MAC (i still think downs scoping is necessary if symmetric keys are used),  however there are people using BEARER who encode information into signed tokens.

Those people also use the implicit flow.  There is no option at the moment other than returning multiple tokens.

John B.