Re: [OAUTH-WG] Why OAuth it self is not an authentication framework ?

John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> Tue, 05 February 2013 23:28 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :cc:message-id:references:to:x-mailer:x-gm-message-state; bh=A5pIVdGhqYNyusjUjtkG4iB09tkBXeQiZqzsxceTVd0=; b=aDFWUleBHF+G0D+R2llDO7qPyf7sK9IH3e2/vDhjxfK3rbQoOXpxienHoRX25eYjyk rOX5fXr1h2CvM/5YNsPu3VLTjA44ervGQmPK80t0OL6Qg2KPqlw/F3qSF+TGtwJiIqJ5 Rj4VdY6865h7wDWZfDmPIjIYIxtBSeL+epWjXkT8VG24uBc49DAcmiFQkUvgmyUVL86H MrPeSwqkjQb3/KYFZZzv5LbHQ68sXBwcYZ7NNEK9hM6luTZlkRNtBK2ibuacXJD3KFiq qgJ1DqRjyc6k4BdbjWErHx/1iT4oyuOTnYFX97veYxe5mu1YW1QLGkJWQlUdLAVRQvVU uzCg==