Re: [OAUTH-WG] Token Mediating and session Information Backend For Frontend (TMI BFF)

Vittorio Bertocci <vittorio.bertocci@auth0.com> Sun, 14 February 2021 21:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=auth0.com; s=google; h=from:to:cc:subject:thread-topic:thread-index:date:message-id :references:in-reply-to:accept-language:content-language :mime-version; bh=gqZmVHAp6ASdqxvAjcianva+zShoRzMMu1/1jWh1YhE=; b=XFEDUq47NRUOBnrmFm6apzbhmQ+0ai/86a79hCJxKYWltMA95cGpDolwYBtDV/Ffg9 Yvu9kBkcvvZ4QrJYWYGFf/yCJSRHbhmfxuhXgYxCoqLn2JAdpUVj+nIk+pi2EcSzO813 bf/AoIA4rG2oAq5UH9JKFlgsTIZhUk15QcnWqyAfPSMENxV5hRzENI80ykgFaJdYHMiW uBFzf6cMZNYfxD8xyDu+Tpu3EvITrwb6Ppn1QGyRJfudFzJmDx38gfG83DC+NGnn9a7m BHLFpnd5nnDtnDC4j9Wos90h1znjIOrYHk8WlAP04ZvaD866V/uqBdKCIPuk5EoNw7rz 6FfA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:thread-topic:thread-index :date:message-id:references:in-reply-to:accept-language :content-language:mime-version; bh=gqZmVHAp6ASdqxvAjcianva+zShoRzMMu1/1jWh1YhE=; b=X3wN2BVjnPkFDGePxcRxvG0xPznss9uT8gM22gDhlFYOpM/pR37+dWMlTMDSKoDKBY 45x3pYx+PtiznoIFOl/TUC60z40nk41LhlwhKFnMrr7w2+QVIxdSb/BIRaQaFWxu5r2Y Gjsfxbs/vfLYFw4p1FpubCuyXS4wCOzs5EZahjzJcdWX0VRi3pH21EVINMLFhaXVowFX I76ItWYyoZBDNbdtd/NiTl7kEgVm7Bm68TUWhdt7BGeqpogcXBB8PhsNza514tPuqPgG 9D6oGlnjPB91pRQ+aZVHKMvG8zz+HhS/Wkm+NFnE6L1skn7u+vNes5izbSQRMEIEOMd5 PGQA==