Re: [OAUTH-WG] Token Revocation error codes

Sergey Ponomarev <stokito@gmail.com> Fri, 28 January 2022 13:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=unQ835c12vSNEwKhZ1+qkIlHhzCbOarRbN1Jmz3VFR8=; b=oNJuhtJURGiJ0P6pyrlMS+c5duBfzh6Jf+zyd5bsy7hWVhVa2eYZ71imqIwVhPJpCZ EWPsfr5vPIucFBg8v4YGfnd22R4YJhAYDede908qdzWwJoAQTmRzhP1R8OotcrH5oNj2 FRxWxFD326NYSaEY4KLcECjUCtgkppFkTWU1yTG0PYGjb+sBzcxWd/hmZx1OMXhjbGsn SVFyrWwlsJSiz6yr2qorNwAZQtMRE8fQgJDxy3DDsfFuVaJe4WZEfP1dkUaKmIVXuD8T BS2UuuPrA0cKxLeVZzJ1QyfFd9mtCv3eZDuEX8qdWbbc3usSutHxtsB4teH8goUkMmhU S76g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=unQ835c12vSNEwKhZ1+qkIlHhzCbOarRbN1Jmz3VFR8=; b=mCSBMXQwsYFCJ85eM6G/czbfzFSmKa3fbOEaKU1DRMlZjq+3qV0XD9biE8KMacAYsK R0PYAO8YDmq8+0SICf8PffqK+eOD+jV7TZzSezXFZSI1WWq3beHRfgJmGCE9zUQN8xZy bl6bhVkuCnyOLB4/Ta97Dl3ZFgmryE9UUG3QOeGmmPawPB9ZkQqY3tGE8o7Xfq0jPPSr Vof6i1iN/BXJPL3dFx/Hk51s4LvpbZxL4hsU06J5tXTraA6IjcDwCqLxfEYpACg8+3L5 C4MUMUTpfazf0YClLZXN/RLMe44oXZ3h4cgkOnsbxHENns0Fp7PCyQyQpsmEpIGIRTVw EbaA==
References: <CADR0UcWmKLmy=NcvCAH+6C2c55vgux1=z+7xpMHMApYLV-VQrw@mail.gmail.com> <06748dd8-017d-81cc-1b2f-0aa9d61a4731@aol.com> <CD52F9C3-EAED-48A5-BA0D-90B1D3F70811@mit.edu> <A13CFBFA-A94B-4095-9260-DEE61B359C56@authlete.com> <1241C308-15BA-4235-85B8-5B12E1E4B248@mit.edu> <CAEayHENcjk8rnya2ahNcG8BaZhg9=44s78iKaYoUBOnStpu33w@mail.gmail.com> <CADR0UcWAs2F21N+wEvMT82v44ue0iM7uPxDgXZLEE_=0zER-Kg@mail.gmail.com> <CADR0UcXhE2Yx9X0M_kJ7+VW64OLopayODKKSUMgxSByFEjpajA@mail.gmail.com> <CADR0UcUjGnGQkHB+9f6oQ5fChgBdHoVb30Tiy0Q7MqNyktjQGg@mail.gmail.com> <CAJot-L33LRAd_1RWpq6PcSxd0G8F6=EwaswSJMCjTmR+H+OHVQ@mail.gmail.com> <CADR0UcV9GykCeCwnv9SA6c=Yv4o65q+sr-DohefzLWgTCTaZVQ@mail.gmail.com> <fd52875f-7c71-7853-368d-f909c79170c9@aol.com>