Re: [OAUTH-WG] re comments on MTLS (was Re: Call for Adoption: Mutual TLS Profiles for OAuth Clients)

John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> Sat, 22 April 2017 00:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ve7jtb-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=2dQcnM9VAlQ2v/CXXNLjjOg5Etcaiah3HxiB6o3jenc=; b=MsEpwP9XIOv7iIyve8trp4QqvNm0HrLMiUj8C1dhaEEnp0aLDlQbL3fA58eHKYfkyn sRE0EqN6kZSGECnwbDeDHeiSI41baDKPqOP3uNg/Qeoy6DLq/ULoComEOe8eCmU8OTCU na7hqMBMRHInlh3FMGvvNHoApp7qRfgzQeQagZNSi4yBVbrr5xMLyXurH8nY9sKixFYC 8ZS4yUqeUEgRukLSjuezlVf596EIkYrOyEFl3oNjE1CauE/Jyn6T0zjeYLPO3iB+j5WM Gw/VqFay5huQCaV7lTu3oULVJRFd5vysHHU1NNhqxuO5iIZQc/XpUe6xIgK24rxjqrkR 7KKA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=2dQcnM9VAlQ2v/CXXNLjjOg5Etcaiah3HxiB6o3jenc=; b=t0mFzEoZveJJUD77b1ACNykYo8o4C8X8OhaeDcXDp1Do3S9P/H3cSvvIMnr0bqbfyD AePplOSwH8/XsOZN+gYC/G41efH9pnVLTGsbkR0jCG9kWcd/9aWDW8V1hFjn10qAEjXc NU5ayuLvBpeGmoikR5jh1lcwVzAfmaWqFz3usfphJhg6xiTovm9paXBcBSV9CWvMIRlt +aacPvztHOkT8/V2FK8DpdpGMVAYDOeyyQLty2syK+I7ieOuOtk/1VfDHIfwybgLZc1S a6U3tIhl4UePkd5T13u5dORR8wdcrp/IqH3Q9WUqcTJwiqM/EcUfDqLsHg3s5Jp+pWgL nhoA==