Re: [OAUTH-WG] Using OAuth to get a JWT/SAML token

Paul Madsen <paul.madsen@gmail.com> Thu, 19 April 2012 22:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=date:subject:message-id:importance:from:to:cc:mime-version :content-type; bh=vQBWz83v36gv1A7A7f4YJcDnP6DA6SjTKHoOyph0Leg=; b=caTUHiW7fIcbXG/Q1yD/EJ/6rdsyv+RABZssRc5F4oAAOb15bWmHvoxlwC0qpqs4tp tv5C3Y3N0GaPJP1wnlxQfNnP3R1BZkl6SXjm6UPCphn2z0G5I9Yvrz/GYexAqSFV4ir/ FTJBa2hAhYjKy/s/ParAydupl+A4EO2VvYio5zkENplnnS177DzfeQUphy9jlLiUn0VP eE7iEpEsOd2lEYCdmaWvOHlgNmI0TklcVmvAlkx0UPHh84mWuJx+klREIlLWqxpPIYUa xD423mHsrgioWh7d/KyhIFbdSNXNP37205iw7KzrHiriZHsIX5Piw8M/1Jgt0SC2MulE hXLQ==