Re: [OAUTH-WG] Requesting mutliple scope, but user authorizes not all

Nat Sakimura <sakimura@gmail.com> Sun, 28 November 2010 14:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=DckkjeP+KsOz/j18SHtFJ8X3fAWP83GnTzFhX/zV3QI=; b=t1h25yAfkDJL39Q+VlPcoJgaxM1v2vljh6CX8IBxPj0iBpU4ZN/lv0fZD96uKGtcXn gNfPWoyxzep4+BLAlyI6bl6FxGhv0+ujF2k3Rjyp22Qaax3xajtOiPJOahDgBcgh3JFn Y+Ej68TLiyJhR889kQVit6pgXLYVLHKxTA9sk=