Re: [OAUTH-WG] Review of dynamic registration draft

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 25 November 2014 22:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=b8i4jpsMHnc9lJaFmeaz98IrYJXGJEHGllp08uLly8w=; b=y5vdt1Ko4UGiTR/0shnBkac/u0oDb7aCb8PMHPXglSdyQbYDah+uVeeKkRSHnIzfqo 2cVPVGJEZzteyHSlJLJCGWg0UNy+5UYMor/sIIbBik/lMLhOxSMyUBbsL8uIm4DO3woX lFOL+zYR2k6yNfK4nJvh/phxgLqvQF2IlsGd8f/Bv1zCsdwZqhv0hs2ZNb3ExSlfUqKb +Pfox78/irThyGcBE5D2S1AgI/76ymx9gTMu/g8HfRHFzsShKMhbIcaXKXoyuVIiZCvd iDM3IL6Iw9YSxfY8tI+sYdpWkJ0pr/oy9pbcCcH4YOvAz5rilmiHKfys9PqA36ZxW/XU tDlA==