Re: [OAUTH-WG] Question regarding RFC 7592

Travis Spencer <travis.spencer@curity.io> Fri, 13 September 2019 13:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=curity-io.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=OLgau+GUafaWNhx0lrJNSXNzg0R5paIrutm1moa4OEk=; b=bljf6d9YnMWeOXFWeqqbqUawkzg+3e/DdN3Ye46vRbBac2Ph9CP9nWLtJNdt5i0BXs 8lkVnJgKGmEjLgcqBkc3fdFq5M4u7R8pAeCo+y2h0V7g3zhkskdLRTPP5v8gu5oqKj6N DUjrwCY4X4+ZE+dLl8kLVy2of3nFQWNpLHnn/JytJ/MR4010BoA1qLzBQrRvZsNMj80u uK4d7sQ3BvimLlvDX1BKjnlQAXgnKmMH6jod5wZzlme9YnJN41IgjSZXwydRc67ORvWV UVrAQ2Qj9wrQSFpYgGubcN30O+d/Snv0dqisNYl8mot4nKXKVWbWXtZDJrrK+SY9zIx5 bMzQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=OLgau+GUafaWNhx0lrJNSXNzg0R5paIrutm1moa4OEk=; b=lW8t72fG8cueVYD8QiLnA/zMg0VmTTR2nR006Q7U6l02szb8vRZtoOnE10DP6L6mu0 Kgo6oBeChfDOKzsw3ijY3oxr5xHepuTxmlc8cng4tQdXfmB4qeXDWYTdpQIbgL+4dyTc VuVlNNymVkGTwuoLi2roF8oXEawhRY3V5YSJAuVOZYlZFDo2AXLLhPQOgr0EN2dbeONH fjG4RC5yyUEpMqlmCc5DVzyW+V4MFFJuciFDLZpJptPbKl6vABfl1H6GIWtV5HQFGIR4 eWYjjXv31dx1vQs6jBgggoSWOC1NRdtiBoUhlzdin4FR1puUmwO5NOmpya6+M+tD5kNW hMkA==