Re: [OAUTH-WG] Few questions about client_credentials

"Zeltsan, Zachary (Zachary)" <zachary.zeltsan@alcatel-lucent.com> Thu, 01 March 2012 19:23 UTC

From: "Zeltsan, Zachary (Zachary)" <zachary.zeltsan@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: "'Richer, Justin P.'" <jricher@mitre.org>, 'Sergey Beryozkin' <sberyozkin@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 13:23:45 -0600
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "'<oauth@ietf.org>'" <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Few questions about client_credentials

In the case of the Client Credentials Grant, an authorization servers knows what resources the client is authorized to access (this includes the resources that are not owned by the client). The specification explains that authorization of access to the resources "has been previously arranged with the authorization server (the method of which is beyond
 the scope of this specification)".

I have nothing to add to Justin's answer to the second question.

Zachary

Zachary