Re: [OAUTH-WG] Concerning OAuth introspection

Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com> Thu, 24 January 2013 11:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=NGFlyRZ6zHtdkrbeCgQsbgUu+mNrTl1NmPJ/BXHOlH4=; b=JJgVX7VIn3eGhGdNPuSZ/dCYTTnKY4qzZ4u4NzlM8T4A+HwhHcTqjET/V3dPdLrWov Eg//JccysnYPDxbN2m0FgMvGY/RG7eHeJbSbOSIT/bKdmy/nB3SEWurlHM+3nlqltxzu ei/Y8y5IoNxqPAFMH4/i0/7nNftRegZPzOoJfVvqelmTuMVtknIFisqpq1oBBI5x53qm RCwKn/+rBtD0olMehHCsFfAYcRiGQhkrtM5ZEgTa196Lt4U8UgiVpUUJBL7ujYOPSiEs 1E8u5tmZSTSlIH0w9i14Dq2E4rsxC9Peufayriiw1zE3b6bxQMJC6D4/YTJ9GwPytbOd Z+aw==