Re: [OAUTH-WG] Towards an RFC Errata to RFC 7662 ?

Justin Richer <jricher@mit.edu> Wed, 02 September 2020 14:05 UTC

From: Justin Richer <jricher@mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 10:05:11 -0400
Cc: Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu>, oauth <oauth@ietf.org>, Torsten Lodderstedt <torsten=40lodderstedt.net@dmarc.ietf.org>, Mike Jones <Michael.Jones=40microsoft.com@dmarc.ietf.org>
To: Denis <denis.ietf@free.fr>
References: <CH2PR00MB0678DA2BC7234C2AC1CE784DF5541@CH2PR00MB0678.namprd00.prod.outlook.com> <412A63AD-DDE1-4BFE-8234-5A721A0ED88D@lodderstedt.net> <D68FCD40-7365-446A-9F64-2BB59C11B7AE@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-uqeM5jwQKuvO+X4NC5oXZkoLrRu1NWC2rrE4CD=ypa+g@mail.gmail.com> <08D01F36-367B-4F23-9602-9C2A2AE49DA3@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-s+MmtFHRNzym74cHBcBxu-yKCSH+r898TJ_dtmPDMK2Q@mail.gmail.com> <65a7f2c0-c7e3-5c67-1be6-1dfb2b77779e@free.fr> <20200831224753.GP16914@kduck.mit.edu> <34dcadf9-521f-60ba-a28c-3faab4428254@free.fr>