Re: [oauth] OAUTH Charter Proposal

Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com> Fri, 30 January 2009 22:35 UTC

From: Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com>
To: Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>, Blaine Cook <romeda@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:35:15 -0700
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "oauth@ietf.org" <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [oauth] OAUTH Charter Proposal
Sender: oauth-bounces@ietf.org

I like the proposed charter. I think it offers enough flexibility for changes while maintaining the spirit and framework of the OAuth Core 1.0 spec.

EHL

On 1/30/09 2:32 PM, "Hannes Tschofenig" <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net> wrote:

We need a couple of folks agreeing the charter proposals.

Next, there is the question whether a meeting slot at the next IETF meeting
(in San Francisco) should be requested (e.g., in the form of a BOF). This
would give some discussion time for the details of the BOF or if everyone
likes the charter till then already one could disuss the technical details
instead.

The Area Directors are then requested to charter a working group. They
discuss it within the IESG and get feedback from the IAB. They also need to
find chairs for the group.

Ciao
Hannes