Re: [OAUTH-WG] Internal WG Review: Recharter of Web Authorization Protocol (oauth)

Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com> Wed, 09 May 2012 17:42 UTC

From: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com>
To: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>, "oauth-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <oauth-chairs@tools.ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 17:41:50 +0000
x-originating-ip: [157.54.51.33]
Cc: "oauth@ietf.org" <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Internal WG Review: Recharter of Web Authorization Protocol (oauth)

Looks pretty good to me.  I might consider adding a sentence in the paragraph that motivates the new work items (that starts with "The ongoing standardization effort") to motivate the JWT work items.  For instance "Having a standard JSON-based assertion format and a profile for using it with OAuth will both improve interoperability among selected OAuth deployments and facilitate deployments."  (All the other new work items are already motivated in that paragraph.)

Typo:  Change "a authorization" to "an authorization".

				-- Mike