Re: [OAUTH-WG] Call for Adoption

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Tue, 26 January 2016 19:44 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=wpHOu/2r7EUYW7dYg10gHbjZ/LlNR/CzZ0b5WvEHKVw=; b=RlkiKjyaLy3dIyUJnlrEYU5m8BxVRyIx+pl6bya4hTq03JOeuPuKUt9eNLr5bQ/8t0 ypCNIsiKqZCea3pI10FapF0iS9TuOd7q7Un1+kSWsdZ3JT+mLKOYuxT8gFXD21CLlzMX n38//gEYnN8NDaS0GpJQWOI6BAZTC0ZsmBoF2K12k5L+bB2B+XQMXrvHYM/9JtQnFUGT T0Pk7HUR+rRpAhRnyPG11EYDFJa37bv2b0OdteMmcXBtzTO5YG9yw8zu4qkr2DKn9ZSS rq8hVuCprzJmlUEIjm+BKwqYpL00m/Wwbq7DmH0Xc1PPRjG97lDWsa4YYjqBq1uQacpu F3BA==
References: <569E2076.2090405@gmx.net> <CAAP42hC+L-7irdR7Y2pfNWyhP6cWLn0wNyauA5TQb4jr=4UH4Q@mail.gmail.com> <BY2PR03MB442C2801F09B2B7A103E673F5C30@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CABzCy2DehwZh2gd_6oNy69O+qxowva00qZWnX8uWX2n4h+kPLw@mail.gmail.com> <BY2PR03MB442EA7CE4F9728C2E39BBEAF5C30@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <EE414329-AA2A-4F99-841B-0581E4F4605F@mit.edu> <CABzCy2A9RCONixTG+ZFD8sz6FTD-o1Do8iV2gX2=pKu+PenT-A@mail.gmail.com> <BY2PR03MB442DE057967872C63A56DF8F5C40@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CABzCy2Co2okoC_hxy3bLTzbGm3nuQiULM3XqkJMwiV_5iU9-=Q@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCSfXQng6PzhWR-Qjyp=SO1LYnfXH7qqzb-5btqWaJJX-A@mail.gmail.com> <BY2PR03MB4422882B74ED659DB47CECDF5C40@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CABzCy2CC8jN6kzxbJ70m900g4J1VW2b65gM_M1dhx6YXfWVhdQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCSiEcE-YRG+ej+zJuEHOwqO4oyvvGmKWv5SeMUu4dVPrA@mail.gmail.com> <56A78EEF.4090706@aol.com> <CA+k3eCQh+KfX8+NONECjVj2ZX_e=JFFM4fF7XXcxwWJ-kii9Tw@mail.gmail.com> <56A7C3E8.8080601@aol.com>