Re: [OAUTH-WG] JWT Token on-behalf of Use case

John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> Mon, 06 July 2015 21:18 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=Xo8fhm6MLxYdTYHVX8McH+nm2CbsItOlL3jcb0aAxYg=; b=iRWWA93lkyZb414ImQRC3uAz28cReeBHPbhAdo7M6FttF8YJ7TA8Jn9hJukgTPd1A1 PrrmczTj/D24QIjtIze6s9cJTTtm02GjGiv0QvaoyVSnsRX4yhmVrqEO6SuVu5XLFcUs gDXDCLtH/x9zW28IPKRUoXZoBhcxju1+2FpahVxQpdvq0icdAePqZqXX+GBOafmTnEzo KwvFL7w/9mByvHbaC1lR/+FXkDWiY7plonv2VoO5yhXDJ/q7HG7WWENmLLytBXL3x7MX VMeWo+7aX35JNkIXi7k02o/rrD3jrzpsK9UCbZxB5J1V7hlJdSpiY2S6uVBAdbkPdq/1 3Utw==