[OAUTH-WG] Review Comments for draft-ietf-oauth-proof-of-possession-02

Nat Sakimura <sakimura@gmail.com> Wed, 25 March 2015 13:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=zdTH4FPcZq6SiacwEoBDXmGoq8jPs+Qt/zKuPhQjgOU=; b=ATp+jsKsU0bkFIZtAKhSQt17NCcacgjsANZyUrip75Ym7CM6YOPtlRH0yBXqC2xFbJ IiG5Y34brVC8WxaWl5axMz2wa+Mq09VKLDXKmimpks1/YiPNFNTF4qkzhD22DSskVVBw 9pKkPYJepgF/aMAAaIGa9UihlAnbDJOPBcRTBxZUrPtMPtrV+vwCUfSc32Oo0wmBK71x J663VUYYdZviJpI3s5z/dkMkNcMJaqEuN17tWv3FHttGaLeljjsYlLNnoQjhFVKKOj/f d2UP/27NV7beCOFAcnc5Ieg5lFw60bwUoj+9g3PMad8dZqVP6xS+duhvC496RGQc1Ot/ 79Og==