Re: [OAUTH-WG] Section 7.2

Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net> Fri, 15 June 2012 18:28 UTC

From: Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 21:28:07 +0300
References: <0CBAEB56DDB3A140BA8E8C124C04ECA201073394@P3PWEX2MB008.ex2.secureserver.net> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B1680429673943665394D7@TK5EX14MBXC284.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <0CBAEB56DDB3A140BA8E8C124C04ECA2010734C5@P3PWEX2MB008.ex2.secureserver.net> <0CBAEB56DDB3A140BA8E8C124C04ECA201073573@P3PWEX2MB008.ex2.secureserver.net> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B168042967394366539839@TK5EX14MBXC284.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>