Re: [OAUTH-WG] Working Group Last Call on Dynamic Client Registration Documents

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Wed, 30 April 2014 21:16 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=1zurINaAYw2NpLbegkhCKHYAS8py5rUkb5ZRP14Eovs=; b=J54l/LZ9C6lz6h2JYepPBttQ47H3QwThaVohgpBpPeyEMyHjbxlbLP+yECkF/+r3et VV0pLFOsr5hzdJOlcE+tXajKEOqhBY8GGB62IEWvtA2lKJ0OdiwwCLM/mDzuBXyqs15c /QbbHBY3p34s1Mp4JgUAi7SY2cdB5fnrqKMes+kG6ie+3t+/maWHmBn5F5Hnvp9E6tpe okPhDQWC8MHX1hhcco4deoLuNoUJJJJrr/xBvvRMpJ/ysEi1+fpQTLCkbk41w4kF0SGr 4wfSroylXWY2ozACW4/HX6HCHGZANYFkhwoDRvZK5Z5IH2GUvHT5DumQfkWyNEuTrUPp Bnlg==