Re: [OAUTH-WG] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-18: (with COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 19 July 2019 14:31 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=sAlO20ULKee8qYglrJCf1YyiGj9d+7VuUQWiKenkgAE=; b=B24YbnGCBxugBCEkTGGcEPtkKW2YJLGH8NS4QiUPz9yGZ0klTL96vu4yqGR9ATqBXd HKMk945SppWq24JuXWMzmArF934Gy8sF5+EURIgEY1QIgoddlRWRIqxSB1iV1fJozjU1 GoJSo33wmviRNm2rAl601AIFsBZI4BRNl2Twb5/8xZbeLB+OBaXO3xeV8J4aF6RzUYgL ++ke6JIG5yFpjGDt22CRj2GYo6cFSQC1ijdNQTdXT1yrxUDbZQ+2vK8QoIZ+VbMVfrfe y60INBegY25joZJh1Tb1RTGtSuKT+124L65II7Bt943e47uAx+pIURpe4sUiNaq1YLFI JP0A==