Re: [OAUTH-WG] Basic signature support in the core specification

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Sat, 25 September 2010 19:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:mime-version :content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to :x-mailer; bh=fhOcvLdHgyjDMfgRjSCI3A9utNn7Etrl4TKAIwS2LUI=; b=P0mCTkR09CPfHo0FJGC8ZMBgrpYFbxYP1w5HI1MxVB8ADQ9cAR3UbDE/pBW90hw5PR /WbRHdcjfkGJgqZUowlznN1zmnZhodxkQ1XKOSQJpitoXs8qp7n2lLiKolmeRS3MeXPH HOmJ+Di1+Kqr9Pgwt1lTMZYElv5sDinxptfQE=