Re: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-10.txt

Phil Hunt <phil.hunt@oracle.com> Thu, 09 May 2013 22:58 UTC

From: Phil Hunt <phil.hunt@oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 15:58:34 -0700
References: <20130505194505.24986.11173.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <6214B696-54F2-4D26-BB0B-AD045F6A96BB@mitre.org> <C7E72257-1A96-4D14-ABEA-3940E346935C@oracle.com> <6A775D1B-47DE-48BD-849B-D964BAE5B4E9@mitre.org> <9B5D63B5-A923-415C-8593-7EC228256992@oracle.com> <E66BAB7C-C088-418A-B3F9-92525F336852@oracle.com> <86F7EC4C-DDF3-42B7-8355-A8C684CC2D2F@ve7jtb.com> <3B38531B-AED4-459C-9B9F-A57DE04AB467@oracle.com> <915B3011-AD0E-49C4-B655-707092419A11@ve7jtb.com>