Re: [OAUTH-WG] DPoP followup I: freshness and coverage of signature

Torsten Lodderstedt <torsten@lodderstedt.net> Sun, 13 December 2020 09:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=lodderstedt.net; s=google; h=content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version:subject:date:message-id :references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=k9Rp3WMJ6LRyFBbSsDgHNE2tT8l686gZjAhD6GE5gtY=; b=uIIrvM0fCsCTC1CcsXGNMeBxeOizRiiD3gByPLv8sjwEurGv6ssCOAcw5Ha4RR2/jm X2N4xbg+w/u9noVanYi9HtZ2BhwO3pXCyRosB2Rdox3OIYS0BJRzfrHZvicLZTHZhKQ0 Il0xKjTYyteAjc8MfKVeq6a6Kugw5fwZO+mpM3EWxbCFHhFM3nFsgrHNEBw+kDNowmG8 jHBwOO+Lp6RDWynD7kJZyJqDTd9b4YWb3CwPcWq55zP9/AKRaVJOTmfGjOlp1AtKMpHo 15sxUqLaEzEqAAsvAko6IBgBM0/rUtLjl9JKTZjucneH9FIxFbb9+gwi8Bc/UzcrJbg4 a/gg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version :subject:date:message-id:references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=k9Rp3WMJ6LRyFBbSsDgHNE2tT8l686gZjAhD6GE5gtY=; b=lP10xRRh0S+Lw9HmcoJngRpG5ZaL8ooVf9qcJzNzXYQnYt2bpTXTfVAit6NVdaMA7u 9T1D0AdYf7Hq+NbsLfNaUH8Sdn6yNiZBDWkgn3mj1Cx5C1vwo/GUa+hFyJgRR9G62IcG ga+dJ1FcZcrULdMvTnnCLaAID1cxFkMQMhNMdTzPAud2C+6ep8fO5+dSI1acvO0ESOk2 gh6oishCjXZ7ivGxm3nIPOqPiQkUdooqPS5nzmy9JuTsmukSGomK8dLW2n1J4pHDTXTo Nt0CJ4zFKMOiI1ZY6088POlxXh/n8WiAHBhN9rq1G+/vloaY9v1OfFW/DdJhJcFEuldq AJiQ==